In the node detail page
Paneer Bhurji Gravy
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2-4 people
Spice Level: Low
Paneer is best mashed with the hands. Add little bit of water to it if it is tough. Preferably, fresh paneer should be used.
- 11493 views
Paneer Bhurji is usually a dry recipe but its curried version is very popular in Punjab. It is slightly different from the way the dry paneer bhurji is prepared. Although it is basically crumbled paneer simmered in tomato gravy, the taste leaves you drooling.
- Paneer, mashed (1 cup)
- Tomatoes, finely chopped (2)
- Onion, finely chopped (2)
- MTR Haldi Turmeric Powder (1 tsp)
- MTR Garam masala powder (1 tsp)
- Cumin seeds (jeera) (1/2 tsp)
- Ginger-garlic paste (adrak-lassan paste) (1 tsp)
- Green chilli, finely chopped (4)
- MTR Lal Mirch Red Chilli Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander leaves (hara dhania), finely chopped (Optional)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Salt (To taste)
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera to it. As it sizzles, add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies.
- Then, add chopped onion and sauté for a minute. Add tomatoes and cook till the oil begins to separate and the mixture turns into a thick gravy.
- Cook on low flame for two minutes and add salt, MTR Red Chilli powder and MTR Haldi Powder.
- Now, add paneer and water and cook for two minutes on low flame. Add garam masala powder and cook for a minute.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
What are you craving for?
Maintained by: @The Digital Street