In the node detail page
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2-4 people
- 816 views
Lauki Raita is an easy to make side dish to go with your main meal and is a hit during summers. It is known for its health benefits, especially for those suffering from diabetics. A perfect cooler, this one will leave you wanting more.
- Bottle gourd (lauki), grated (1 cup)
- Curd (dahi) (1 cup)
- Cumin seeds (jeera) (1/2 tsp)
- MTR Lal Mirch Red Chilli Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Roasted cumin seeds powder (bhuna jeera powder) (1/2 tsp)
- Chaat masala (1 tsp)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Boil the grated lauki in a cup of water till the strands turn tender.
- Allow it to cool and then, squeeze out all the water from the lauki.
- In a bowl, whisk the dahi and add the squeezed lauki to it. Mix well.
- Now add all other ingredients. Mix well, put it to chill and serve for lunch or dinner.
What are you craving for?
Maintained by: @The Digital Street