In the node detail page
Moong Dahi Misal
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2-4 people
Serve the dish as soon as it is prepared to avoid sogginess. Use fresh curd which has not turned sour.
- 2295 views
Different from the regular misal, a snack common in the state, the moong dahi misal combines sprouts with whisked curd, along with chopped veggies and spices. If you have soaked sprouts at hand, it takes less than five minutes to prepare this wholesome and healthy treat.
- Green gram (hari moong dal) sprouted and half-boiled (1 cup)
- Curd (dahi), whisked (1/2 cup)
- Khajur imli ki chutney ( 2 tbsp)
- Onion, finely chopped (1)
- Tomato, finely chopped (1/2)
- Cumin powder (jeera) (1 tsp)
- MTR Lal Mirch/Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- Coriander leaves (hara dhania), finely chopped (for garnish)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the moong sprouts on a serving plate, top it with whisked curd, khajur imli ki chutney, tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle jeera powder, MTR Lal Mirch/Red Chilli Powder and salt over it.
- Serve immediately, garnished with hara dhania.