In the node detail page
Kothmir ni chutney
- Duration: 15-20 minutes
- Serves: 3-4 people
Spice Level: Medium
For that perfect authentic kothmir ni chutney, add rock salt to it instead of normal salt. For that perfect authentic kothmir ni chutney, add rock salt to it instead of normal salt.
- 1149 views
A commonly prepared chutney, it takes the flare of the region it is made in. Coconut is added on the coasts for that creamy texture and delectable taste.
- Coriander leaves (dhaniya/kothmir), chopped (3–4 cups)
- Cumin seeds (jeera) (1/2 tsp)
- Lemon (nimbu) juice (2 tbsps)
- Ginger (adrak) (3/4 inch)
- Raw mango powder (aamchur powder) (1 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Sugar (1/4 tsp)
- Water (1/4 cup)
- Grind coriander leaves, ginger, cumin seeds and mango powder with half the water.
- While the mix is still coarse, add salt, sugar and lemon juice. Check and adjust seasoning at this stage.
- It’s now time to accompany this palatable chutney with doodhi muthias.
What are you craving for?
Maintained by: @The Digital Street