In the node detail page
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Serves: 2-4 people
Roast flax seeds properly and don’t let them burn while roasting.
- 6489 views
Who doesn’t love a Maharashtrian speciality especially when it’s made from flaxseeds? Healthy much! Jawas chutney is packed with benefits as flax seeds are a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Flax seeds (alsi/jawas) (1/2 cup)
- Garlic cloves (lassan) (4-6)
- MTR Lal Mirch/Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- Cumin seeds (jeera) (1 tsp)
- Salt (For taste)
- Heat a pan on medium flame and dry roast flax seeds, maintaining the medium flame. Keep stirring the seeds intermittently.
- Once they are roasted, let them cool.
- Transfer the flaxseeds into a mixer and then, add garlic, MTR Lal Mirch/Red Chilli Powder, jeera, salt and grind everything to make it into a fine powder.
- Jawas chutney is ready to be served!
What are you craving for?
Maintained by: @The Digital Street