In the node detail page
Gajar Marcha Nu Sambhaariyu
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2–4 people
- 2846 views
Want to keep heat at bay? Try this healthy pickled sabzi! Gajar marcha nu sambhaariyu is popular due to its easy-to-make technique and unique flavour.
- Carrots (gajar), in thin strips (1 cup)
- Capsicum (shimla mirch), in thin strips (1 cup)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Mustard seeds (sarson) (1 tsp)
- Asafoetida (hing) (a pinch)
- Sambar powder (1 tbsp)
- Salt to taste (1 tbsp)
- For sambar powder (6 tbsp)
- Rai na kuria/split mustard seeds (5 to 7 tbsp)
- MTR Lal Mirch/Red Chilli Powder (1 tsp)
- MTR Haldi/Turmeric Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Asafoetida (hing) (3 tsp)
To make sambar powder:
Mix all the above ingredients except mustard oil and grind into a smooth powder. Then add in oil to the powder and store.
- Heat oil in a broad pan and add mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add hing, carrots and capsicum and mix well.
- Sauté on medium flame for a few seconds.
- Remove from flame, add sambar powder and salt as per taste and mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.
What are you craving for?
Maintained by: @The Digital Street