In the node detail page
- Serves: people
- 1609 views
Ragi is a calcium-rich grain which helps cool the body during summer. One can also peel a few extra almonds while making this recipe and store in the freezer for use in drinks and desserts like kheer or payasam.
- Finger millet powder (ragi) (2 tbsp)
- Almond powder (badam) (2 tsp)
- Milk (2 cups)
- Water (1 cup)
- Jaggery (gudh) (2 tbsp)
- Cardamom powder (elachi) ( 1/4 tsp)
- Dissolve ragi and almond powder in water.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to boil and add the ragi–almond mixture and cook for 2 mins.
- Add jaggery and cardamom and cook for another 2 mins.
- Ragi malt is now ready to serve warm or chilled as a mid-morning snack.
What are you craving for?
Maintained by: @The Digital Street