- Duration: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4 people
Spice Level: Medium
This dosa has a spongy texture and a light brown colour. To achieve the authentic flavour, use curd that is a bit sour to get the unique taste that fermented batter gives.
- 1256 views
Consuming a variety of grains and pulses improves our health and also provides the necessary nutrients and fibre that our body needs. Keeping this in mind MTR created a unique breakfast mix that will help us start the day right.
- MTR Multigrain Dosa Mix (1 cup)
- Curd (dahi) (1/2 cup)
- Water (1 cup)
- Oil (2–3 tsp)
- Mix MTR Multigrain Dosa Mix, water and curd. Whisk well to prevent lumps and set aside for 5 mins.
- The batter should not be thick but of medium consistency. If the batter becomes too thin, then add some rice flour to slightly thicken it.
- Heat a non-stick pan and smear a bit of oil on it. With a ladle, pour the dosa batter from the edges towards the centre.
- Pour a few drops of oil along the outside edge of the dosa.
- When the base of the dosa becomes golden and crisp, flip and cook it on the other side. When both the sides are cooked, remove the dosa from the pan. Prepare all the dosas this way.
- Serve Multigrain Dosa hot with potato curry and gunpowder mix.