In the node detail page
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2-4 people
Spice Level: Zero
Pomegranate Raita is made in creamy curd and is slightly sweet. It is an absolute hit with children.
- Curd (dahi) (1 cup)
- Pomegranate (anar dana) (1/2 cup)
- Black salt (a pinch)
- Black pepper powder (kali mirch) (1/2 tsp)
- Green chillis, finely chopped (1)
- Coriander leaves (hara dhania), finely chopped (1 tbsp)
- Sugar, ground (1 tsp)
- Cumin seeds (jeera) (a pinch)
- Whisk dahi in a bowl and add salt, pepper and sugar to it.
- Then to the mixture, add anar dana, green chilli and hara dhania.
- Mix well, garnish with jeera powder and let it chill for at least an hour before serving.